Folks, we would like each and every spectator to have a most enjoyable experience at Rally Trinidad 2011, and in order to do that we ask that you read and understand all the information about the various locations that the Rally visits over the next few days.
Remember ALL events are open to the public, and FREE excepting the National Stadium where there will be a small charge of TT$20 to assist with expenses.
Thursday March 31 – Scrutineering – MOVIETOWNE PORT OF SPAIN - 3PM to 7PM
Although this is the official scrutineering for competitors, it will be the first opportunity for spectators to see the cars up close and personal. You will get a chance to see the cars up close and meet the drivers. Bring your cameras. ALL SPECTATORS are kindly asked to park on the link road to the immediate North of Movietowne's car park. There will be signs indicating where to go and we ask that you obey all TTRC officials. This event is FREE ADMISSION
Friday April 1 – Opening Ceremony – HASELY CRAWFORD STADIUM - 5PM to 10PM
If you were there in 2008, you saw Rally Cars for the first time in full competitive mode at the Hasely Crawford Stadium. Rally Trinidad is taking it to the masses this year as the Opening Ceremony kicks off at the Stadium on the eve of the Rally. Drivers will be in their full kit, and we will kick off the rally in full ‘Trini’ style as the cars will be doing a short super-special stage. Lights, Camera, Anti-Lag, Action – come and meet us in town – de lime starts here!!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STADIUM:
1. The entry to the Stadium will be at the North Eastern Gate. There is very LIMITED PARKING in the Stadium and we advise that you park outside.
2. We advise that you walk with your coolers - NO GLASS BOTTLES ALLOWED
3. There will be a TT$20 admission charge to help offset some of the expenses incurred at the venue. Kids under 12 are FREE
4. Please leave the area as you have found it
5. You will be allowed to enter the 2nd floor of the Stadium for a better view but you must get there early (before 6:00pm)
We advise that you get to the stages early on Saturday to be able to choose your spot. You will NOT be allowed into the stages after 7:45am and then again at the LUNCH break. Not to worry there are many areas that you can go to without having to actually go into the stage. See the link below for maps. All areas are FREE
Sunday April 3 – Stages
Sunday will see the rally head to back to South for the morning period running shorter sprint versions of Bronte and Cedar Hill, then coming up to finish with the street special Mayor’s Cup in Saith Park Chaguanas. FREE ADMISSION to Saith park.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAITH PARK:
1. Walk with your eats and drinks
2. You WILL NOT be allowed to drive into the Saith park Area. The roads will be closed by 2pm
3. The spectator area is the same as all previous years (the grass lot in the middle of the stage)
4. Obey all Marshals and Police
5. The prize Giving will be done immediately following the last competitive run
Competitor Listing – Click here to see the full lineup
RT10 Competitor downloads
- Entry Form (still to complete)
- Event ASR’s (still to complete)
- Vehicle Classification (still to complete)
- Foreign Competitor Shipping Info (pdf)
- Group A FIA Regulations (pdf)
- Group N FIA Regulations (pdf)